Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A few thoughts on 2007

I don't believe in resolutions. They seemed doomed to failure.

I make a "To Do" List though.

1. One blogger entry per week. It's not like I can use my thesis as an excuse any more.
2. Look for new job. The shiny new Masters degree should come in handy.
3. Get that A1C under 6.5. I think the new Dexcom is going to help with that.
4. Start family. I have said it to myself - and of course A - but oh my - it's scary to see it out there for public viewing.
5. Read at least one book per month. This is my annual To Do item.

I think the above items will give me enough blogger fodder for several weeks. Thank God.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

haha, that's great! It will be fun to read about you doing all this stuff this year!

4:54 PM  
Blogger George said...

That list looks good to me! I look forward to reading all about it!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Littlemilk said...

Looks nice.

But I have a question . . . are you gay and diabetic, cause . . . I am bisexual and diabetic . . . and if you are gay and diabetic . . . then damn!

11:55 AM  
Blogger art-sweet said...

Congrats on the shiny new masters degree... and the family starting!

So, how are you thinking about going about it?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Chensm said...

Hi,

I intend to "Exhchange Link" with your blog. I have add your link to my "Link" page. I would be much appreciate if you able to reciprocate:
http://www.DiabetesMilkPowder.com

GT&F Milk Powder, Diabetes supplement that enhancing insulin effectiveness to achieve efficient blood glucose and lipids metabolism.

Please ignore this message if you do not want to exchange link with me and your link will be removed after one week.

Regards

Chen
DiabetesMilkPowder@gmail.com

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home