Friday, January 12, 2007

One post per week

It is only the second week of January so I think I should still try to carry out my annual "to do" list. It's Friday and I did say one blogger entry per week - so here I am.

I had planned to sort out some feelings on my borrowed DexCom - but I am still don't know what I am going to do. I plan to bring it back from the four week trial at my d appointment next week.

The reason I haven't sat down and laid out the pro's and con's yet - Jury Duty.

Most people in the state of Massachusetts serve 1 to 3 days. Me - three weeks, And for the second time. Last time I served it was a four week trial. I honestly don't know why people trust me to be fair and impartial. Maybe it's the blond hair and the innocent face.

So for a lack of having an interesting d-related entry - I'll answer questions that have shown up in my comments section recently. I'm a proud lurker - even on my own blog.

1. Gay and Diabetic... Yup. The few, the proud.
2. Family Plans.... still working that out. Subject of blog posts to come.
3. Diabetic Milk Powder.... I don't exchange links. Sorry.

Hopefully I'll do my DexCom list tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger art-sweet said...

The few and the proud... I love it.

I think we have a bunch of how to conceive when you're a lesbian books lying around if that's the direction your family planning thoughts are going... lemmme know if you want them.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't jury duty a riot. I did federal jury last time it lasted 6 weeks and was to far away to drive back and forth so I had to stay there and come home on week-ends, HUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, in Massachusetts they get the names for jurors from the voter lists. If you don’t register to vote you will not be called but even with that said, millions of people do register to vote and yet it seems that there is a glitch in the system. I personally know people who I know are definetly registered voters yet have never been called. I have been called 5 times, three of those times within 2 years. It doesn’t make sense.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did Fed. jury duty couple years ago . It lasted 6 weeks and was far enough from home had to stay there during that time except week-ends. It was a long 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Yahoo sport said...

Hi,
I,m still waitin' for new posts.
Please, update your Blog

Thanks,
Viktor

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home