Wednesday, December 14, 2005

6 credits left

wooo hoooo.

Finished my last exam for the semester. Now I am happily curled up on the couch, with a fire going, and indulging in a little seasonal egg nog. Maybe I'll finally get around to putting the lights on the Christmas tree, maybe not.

I am now 6 credits away from my Masters in Economics. I've been going part time for the past couple of years. If anybody has ever considered a economic degree from Suffolk in Boston - I am warning you - it's an evil program. Don't do it!

Ahh, but for now I am going to let the happiness of this frosty holiday season wash over me and just enjoy being a person. Maybe I'll also finally finish those 3 blog drafts I have sitting in my dashboard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

that's awesome. I'm so jealous you are so close to a masters. Not so jealous that it's in economics :) Insanely jealous that you have a fireplace!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

Good for you, E! Congrats on the Masters Home Stretch and on the fireplace ... I'm with Kassie. That must be terrific to have for the freezing cold Northeastern winters.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home