Monday, February 06, 2006

Another NYT diabetes story

But this time it is one of hope. I noticed a lot of anger on the message boards from Type 1 diabetics who thought the Times did a poor job of explaining the difference. Maybe it is a nod to us.

I'm happy because it made A. absolutely ecstatic yesterday.

In addition to the happy piece there was a follow up editorial to the Bad Blood series as well.

Diabetic Brothers Beat Odds with Grit and Luck
Declare War on Diabetes

On a related note, NYT Select kills me. They are holding a broken ipod column hostage. I need to know that I am not alone.... but I am not going to pay 40 bucks for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger art-sweet said...

E. - I have Times Select. Send me your email address and I'll email you the ipod story. (I think it may finally have convinced my mac-o-phile Pili that she doesn't need an ipod).

artsweets@gmail.com

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home