A post from the edge
I work in politics. It's a hard business in November. And thank god this year we have gotten something for the blood, sweat, and tears.
But for me - it's not over. I am back at the Massachusetts State House again - because once more they are voting on my marriage.
Guess what - you do not get to vote on my marriage until your the one who
- gets up in the middle of the night to get me juice.
- sits quietly with me why I recover from a 400 blood sugar
- reminds me to test frequently because I've been at polls for 12 hours and have been eating donuts all day
- hates this disease more than I do because she can't take it away
- still hopes for a cure - because I can't anymore
Once you do that - then we can talk about my marriage