Sunday, February 12, 2006

Blogging in the blizzard





As I am stuck inside, it's a good time to be caught at tag.

Four jobs I've had in my life.
1. Golf shop girl
2. Financial services at big custodian bank
3. Political fundraiser
4. Coffee barista

Four Movies I Won't Flip Past.
1. The Legend of Billy Jean
2. Grease
3. The Birdcage
4. Anything starring Doris Day

Four Places I Have Called Home.
1. Boston, MA
2. Cambridge, MA
3. London, England
4. The School Formerly known as Governor Dummer Academy

Four TV's Shows I Don't Miss.
1. Monk
2. Law & Order (any version)
3. News Night w/ Aaron Brown (Damn CNN)
4. Grey's Anatomy

Foods That I Can't Pass Up.
1. Milk Chocolate
2. Lobster
3. Anything A. is eating.
4. Latte (yes, I consider it a food)

Vacations.
1. St. Andrews, Scotland
2. Dublin, Ireland
3. P-Town, Cape Cod
4. Venice and Florence, Italy (in a couple of weeks)

Daily Reads.
1. New York Times
2. Wonkette (even with the two new guys)
3. Political Wire
4. Cute Overload

Places I Would Rather be.
I got nothing for this. I'm at home with my girl. What's better than that?

If you're snowed in - consider yourself tagged.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla's World said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hello. Sorry you have had to live with diabetes. While I do not share in that, I have had other dibilatating issues, such as arthritis come my way. This is a nice blog. Thanks for sharing. By the way...I lived in Portsmouth NH for awhile and adore Boston. I will move back in the near future. Currently I am in CA and miss New England.

:)

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home